If you find yourself frequently dealing with symptoms like joint pain, backaches, or headaches, but haven’t visited a chiropractor, you are not alone. Perhaps you have no idea what a chiropractor does. We get you. We’ve seen patients come through our office not only concerned about aches and pains, but also stress and concern. These patients are confused and have misconceptions about chiropractic care.
That’s where Hruby Chiropractic Wellness comes in. Our chiropractic care is both a healing art and science dealing with correcting structural problems called subluxations that interfere with the movement of the spine. We take on a holistic, drug-free path to natural healing. Every day our offices welcome a new patient who has never stepped foot in a chiropractor’s office, only to leave an hour later feeling refreshed and relieved their pain has subsided.
Chiropractic care is the foundation of our philosophy and the groundwork of our services. We correct structural problems and realignment of the spine. Our care includes treating headaches and migraines, whiplash, neck pain, carpal tunnel, sciatica, stress, shoulder, arm, and leg pain. We also offer special chiropractic attention for children and pregnant woman.
While chiropractic care is the basis of what we do, we have expanded our services to now include the following:
- Massage Therapy. Our staff includes different massage therapists, offering a variety of techniques. We also offer pregnancy massage, providing a special table designed for pregnant women.
- Meditation. Today’s fast pace, on-the-go work environments and overbooked family schedules bring with them additional stress, concern, and sometimes anxiety. Many people feel overwhelmingly stressed but don’t know how to manage it. Meditation, the third component of the health trinity, after eating and moving, offers the idea that thinking determines the quality of our life.
- Auto and Motorcycle Accidents. If you have been in an accident, you should see a chiropractor. Oftentimes pain or symptoms of nerve damage may not be noticeable until weeks or months after an accident. Left untreated, subluxation can get worse, leading to pain and spinal degeneration. Keep your health and your health insurance finances protected. Play it safe and get checked out by a chiropractor within 2 weeks following your car accident.
- Nutrition and Nutritional Evaluation. Unhealthy diets contribute to approximately 678,000 deaths each year in the U.S., due to nutrition- and obesity-related diseases, such as heart disease and Type 2 diabetes. If you are worried that you or your loved one are walking this path, we are here for you. We provide one-on-one appointments to review your nutritional program, incorporating pharmaceutical grade supplements into your plan.
- Personal Training and Exercise Programs. With our state-of-the-art exercise facility, we specialize in exercise protocols. These guidelines consider your age, condition, and physical limitations among other factors.
- Vitamin and Mineral Supplements. We carry a full line of supplements, including Metagenics.com, Multi-vitamins, Omega 3 fatty acids, GI support, women’s health support, and meal-replacement shakes. Visit our Store.
- Lunch and Learn Workshops. One of our goals is to teach parents the basics of eating, enlightening them to the basics of nutrition, exercise, and stress management. It is through these workshops that we hope to move our community from sickness to complete healthcare. Our workshop topics range from lowering your cholesterol naturally to stress and anti-aging.
At Hruby Chiropractic Wellness, we provide chiropractic and wellness services for all Southeastern Wisconsin. We offer decompression and Impulse iQ® chiropractic services, acupuncture, therapeutic massage, physical training, rehabilitation, and nutritional consultation. Give us 8 weeks and we will change your life®!
Additional Sources: https://cspinet.org/eating-healthy/why-good-nutrition-important